Packaging Blog: Packaging Industry News

Packaging news, ideas, rants and raves, and inside deals. Whether you are an insider in the packaging industry, concerned about the environmental or economic impact of packaging, or interested in one of the largest industries worldwide the Packaging Blog is for you!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

HBA Packaging show jitters…

It is that time of the year again when the best packaging, cosmetic and personal care show -the HBA Expo in New York City begins.

This show looks like another groundbreaker from what I saw yesterday while walking the floor after an interview yesterday.

Since I have exhibited or visited all but one show since the HBA Expo started, I guess I can be considered and expert on this show.

New booths and an ever-expanding Asian supplier section are the first things that struck me when walking the trade show floor. Plenty of new packaging and new raw materials I saw in the cases and in displays is what is drawing me back today for the grand opening of the premier packaging show.

Anyone who recognizes me and asks for a a free dinner tonight, gets one. I will be the person in the suit with shoes on and a briefcase. See if you can find me!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HBA Expo was a great exhibition show in NY which was a great success!

    http://www.newsmediaonline.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home